Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pink wall



Zara kimono, Zara shorts, Acne t.shirt, Steve Madden shoes, Michael Kors bag





That day I looked like a giant lobster, I had never burned so much as in those days under the Californian sun! I don't know if for you is the same but when I go on holiday my first aim is living the place,  going to the tipical places, food shopping, bicycling, walking and walking again to the most remote roads, as on that day from Rodeo Drive to Kodak Theatre.





Quel giorno sembravo una gigante aragosta, mai mi ero bruciata cosi tanto come in quei giorni sotto il sole californiano! Non so voi, ma quando vado in vacanza per me la cosa piu importante è vivere il posto, andare nei locali tipici e non turistici, fare la spesa, girare in bicicletta, camminare e ancora camminare per strade più sperdute, come in quel giorno da Rodeo drive a Kodak Theatre.



No comments:

Post a Comment